Monday

Celebrity Pencil Portraits

I am currently working on my pencil portrait of Nicole Kidman. She was the winner in the last celebrity vote on my web site. The voting for the current list ends May 31, 2008. So, if you want to cast a vote, you better hurry! Currently it looks like Sean Connery may be the winner, although Harrison Ford and Nicholas cage are close behind.

I plan to add much more detail, especially to her hair and eyes before her portrait is finished.

I plan to have Nicole Kidman finished by the end of the month. I haven't been able to devote much time to her recently. I still enjoy doing celebrity portraits, but I have been trying to put more effort into creating some original pieces. Every once in awhile though, I find it relaxing to work on a celebrity portrait just for fun. I find them a great way to experiment with different graphite techniques too. There are still some I would like to draw, so I am sure I will eventually be adding more celebrity drawings to my site.

No comments: