Monday

Way Behind!

Wow, I haven't posted here in ages! Not for lack of things to write about, just a lack of time. So, here is a quick post to try and catch up.

Photography Prints

I have posted several new digital photos in both my Red Bubble and Fine Art America galleries. You an see one above. I posted some other beautiful sun rise and sunset shots, as well as some fun ones of my cats at play. I plan to donate a portion of sales of any of my cat pictures or drawings to our local cat rescue organization SOCKS (Save Our Cats and Kittens). They are a great non-profit organization and no kill shelter that rescues hundreds of cats from being euthanized every year.

I have also added a new graphite art work entitled "Film Star". My portrait of Sean Connery has been very well received on Red Bubble and has gotten some incredibly nice comments. He was also featured in 3 different groups, which made me feel honored. The art community on Red Bubble is extremely friendly and supportive. I wound up using a completely different picture of him than the one I posted here, so take a look!

One reason I have been behind is I have been working on a total web site overhaul for PencilsandPixelsArt.com. I plan to launch it in the next couple days. Please check it out! You will see a much cleaner design with new art works and new features!

No comments: