Saturday

Current News

It is a rainy day here in my neck of the woods so I finally grabbed a minute to update this poor, neglected blog!

I am currently working on a 16x20 anniversary portrait, which is coming along very well. I have a celebrity portrait of Rita Hayworth that I have been working on and off again for quite awhile. Other projects keep taking priority. Harrison Ford, winner of the last celebrity vote, is also on my list of portraits to draw.

My most recent celebrity artwork: Halle Berry


Art Prints

I was also privileged to meet a very kind lady online who maintains a blog devoted to James Garner. This blog, James Garner - The Quintessential American is a must read for Garner fans! She was so kind to dedicate a post to my portrait of James Garner as Maverick. Read the post here. Thank you, Suzanne!

Photography Prints

Sean Connery is my most featured work on Red Bubble. This portrait has been featured in 7 different groups. The most current feature is in the 60's Glory group, dedicated the great decade of the 60's. View Sean Connery's portrait and read some kind comments on Red Bubble.

Well, back to the drawing board!

No comments: