Thursday

Customizing Portraits

Pencil portraits from photos make great gifts, but let's face it, not every photo is perfect. Sometimes the wind blows hair around, the person doesn't look right at the camera, or bad lighting emphasizes flaws.
Everyone likes to look their best, and this is especially true for a hand drawn portrait, since it will be a lasting memento. I offer customizing of portraits and can work with you to ensure flaws seen in the photo are not found in the portrait.
Here is a list of a few portrait adjustments I have made by request:
  • Leave out wind blown hair
  • Smooth frizzy hair
  • Align eyes to look straight out
  • Straighten teeth
  • Adjust Clothing
  • Remove Double Chin
  • Smooth/Remove Blemishes from Skin

Other customizations include drawing people from different photos together and adding a hand drawn background.

Contact me and let me customize a portrait for you!


Check out my recently completed portrait!

Art Prints

No comments: