Friday

Recent News on my Neglected Blog

Well, it is obvious I haven't been paying attention to this poor blog! I am going to try to do better! :)

I recently finished a graphite pencil portrait, which will be on my site soon. It is of an adorable little boy dressed in his Grandpa's over sized football jersey, and holding a football. Too cute!

I just recently created a gallery on
Fine Art America. It is a great site for artists and those who love all mediums of art. I plan to have my original graphite works displayed there and have prints of them for sale. However, I need to get some high quality of them first. So, for the time being, I have some of my photography posted there. Be sure and take a look! I have some beautiful shots from Maui. Visit Nicole's gallery

I also do web design, and am happy to announce the launch of Savoir Faire Weddings new site. if you are interested in a web design contact me a nihwebdesign@yahoo.com.

1 comment:

DD said...

Nicole, your photography is gorgeous! I especially like the Dewy Rose photo. I am signed up on Fine Art America, but I didn't know they had a print program. That page looks really nice. I guess I should be keeping up with all the sites I'm on better.

I can relate with keeping up with the blog - it does take a lot of time. If you can't keep up with your blog, it just means you have a good work ethic, and you are working on your art! :)