Tuesday

Success!

Finally, I succeeded in getting three of my original pieces onto the Fine Art America site. So I hope you will take a look! Nicole's Gallery The piece "Daydreams" was my first attempt with Generals pastel chalk pencils. I found I really like them because they blend easily and erase! That is always a plus with me. ;) I do wish they had a wider range of colors. I used carbon pencils for the blackest black of her eyes, and used graphite to had some shading to certain areas.

The tips about getting my pieces digital offered, by fellow pencil artist Darla, were quite helpful. I also found that late afternoon sunlight can help immensely in getting a nice clear photo. :) Please be sure and take a look at Darla's blog, I am sure you will enjoy it.

I will be adding more art work soon, so stay tuned!

No comments: